Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello again






I wanted you to know that, yes, weekly readings have been delayed. I had a strong feeling to stop giving out advice that I myself wasn't taking into account. We readers do have the same problems as everyone else, sad, but true. But the good thing about it is we understand and have deep, deep sympathy and want to use our experiences to guide others. I can honestly say that one reason I learned how to read cards so quickly is because I've lived every single one of them! My sincere apologies though for not having the weeklies out. Soon, hopefully, soon.

For the past month I've really been concentrating on getting more in touch with my intuitive side. I didn't want to simply rely on the cards, although I do get strong readings using them—it's one way Spirit is able to communicate through me, so I'm not knocking it. I love reading cards. In fact, every time I do a reading, I say, "I love doing this!" It's not just about the story or the feeling of being connected, it's about helping people when they need it the most. But I felt that I needed to be more connected or my guidance would be less than it could be.

On my journey I have found out there's an angel who follows me; she leaves feathers and coins and even butterflies; I've felt her touch my leg and arm, felt her warmth and love and guidance. Also, it's clear that my connection to Archangel Micheal is quite strong. The most beautiful thing about our angel friends is they never give up on us. We do, but they don't. They want what's best for us, and will gently guide us to the path that serves our highest good. Ask them to protect and guide you, and they will!

I've also been interested in connecting with a spirit guide on a deeper level, and already I've been getting messages through meditation. I thought I'd share one in particular because it was helpful to me, and would most likely be helpful to you.

If you are in a situation right now where you are facing major change and don't know what to do, here's what my guide told me:

You are like a butterfly in a chrysalis, ready to emerge. You must emerge when the time comes. Don't be afraid. Staying in the chrysalis is stagnation, and you are ready for a rebirth. You have an army behind you (he told me to look over my shoulder and what I saw was a crowd of angels and spirit guides surrounding me) who will go to battle for you. They are here to protect you when you need it, but you must make the first move. You are the general, and they are your soldiers. They go through every hurt and struggle that you go through. When you give up and feel defeated, it's like you are throwing yourself at the enemies feet, and they feel the same pain of having lost the battle. But you are MUCH stronger than the enemy. With one word, you can break free and move on, and you do have the power to bring the positive change that you seek. 

(After this meditation I did a reading and pulled the five of cups in reverse, which looks just like a butterfly in a chrysalis, then the hanged man in reverse, which, again, looks very similar to a chrysalis. It was very clear that I was in a state of rebirth, and btw, death is rebirth! Death of a situation, death of a relationship, death of a job, death of anything in life is a rebirth.)

During another meditation I was given a stone that glowed like a golden light and my guide told me that WE ARE LIGHT; we make the light, and we are the light. That means we all have the power to create the energy and positivity that we need in our lives to succeed, to have the love we want, the job, the friend, the whatever.

I know this all makes me sound quite loony, but who cares! I felt like I should share. If I get anything else, I'll let you know. It's hard because I have my kids, and life, and oh yeah, I'm editing a book! But . . . I'll try my best to put down something when and if I get it.

Light and love to you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment