Sunday, March 1, 2015

In Time






Most people grow up with the belief that some are intuitive, and most others are not. That's actually not true. All of us are born with the ability, but we seldom use it. It really is like a muscle that needs to be worked out and built up. In time, the act of trusting your gut will yield a more powerful ability to sense both good and bad around you. On the other hand, a person can be incredibly intuitive yet unable to accept what is coming through about certain people or situations in their life. It's a matter of perspective—the closer you are, the more difficult it is to comprehend all aspects. When that happens, it's always best to step back, be still, and ask the Universe for guidance. You will receive the help that you need.

Blessings, and I wish you a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I suspect a healthy mind teaches itself, as does a healthy conscience. Best we can do as parents is raise children to good ideas and the value of life. Sometimes methods simply stated are the most enduring. Love probably has something to do with it...and intent. I'm not very intuitive but have tried to be kind. According to my kids, that was enough --kind of them to say, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree that love is the most important thing. More than anything else, love, respect, and grace. Those are the attributes that I most want to teach my children, as you said. And then a good sense of humor! I really think that can get any of us through the worst of life. Thanks for commenting, Geo.

      Delete