Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The I Ching

I pull an I Ching message at least once every day, usually in the morning, and find that it's quite accurate to whatever situation I'm going through. I Ching (ee-ching) is an ancient Chinese divination using six lines of random numbers which build into a hexagram. Because the numbers are random, you receive a unique message each time, but again, very relevant on a personal level. Unlike tarot where you use intuition and surrounding cards to derive a meaning, the I Ching provides an instant text that corresponds to the hexagram.

I pulled one this morning, 21: Cutting Through. Very accurate to my situation. I've had someone block my texts, emails, phone calls. They're pretty much trying to block me from progress in life, and they do show up in my tarot readings daily as a negative force. It was interesting yesterday how my spread showed me moving ahead in life on an emotional level, and there were three cards representing my 'hacker' (the seven of swords, the page of swords, the night of swords) and they were all facing the other way. Interesting. Needless to say, the stress of this has caused nausea, body aches, sleepless nights, fear, panic attacks. I'm just about at my last rope. But anyway, I'm not going to elaborate any more than that.

This paragraph caught my attention in particular, as I had a dream the other night in which I heard the phrase, "Quick decisive action."

Those who bring discipline to bear must, above all, be honest — with others, and with themselves. Honesty is the hallmark of the strong and self-confident. The successful person masters the art of honesty much as a swordsman masters fencing. When lies, delusions and game-playing are getting in the way of teamwork, a swift sword of honest action, perhaps even punishment, must be wielded to protect one’s integrity and values. Decisiveness with integrity at a time like this brings good fortune.

It will never make sense when other people inflict harm upon us. It is nice to know that the Universe wants to offer guidance and love in times of chaos and pain.

I wish you the best today! Peace.

4 comments:

  1. My friend, Willie, has for many years employed the I Ching as a means for sorting out problems and solutions --with great success. It seems to coincide nicely with the mind's search for ever-expanding regions of organization. Not a bad description of the cosmos either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is uncanny how accurate it is.

      Delete
    2. I realize this branch of your blogs is a labor of discovery and of inquiry. I think it is also informed by your love of mystery --and learning. Whether its posts apply directly to me or not, I find I am learning here and look forward to your future forays into the uncanny and accurate.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Geo. I'll get back to doing these posts!

      Delete