Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Chakra Cleaning

I'm finally finishing up the 2015 tarotscope for Pisces—shew! So much for January, right? Sorry about that, and thanks for being patient with me!





Today I wanted to write a quick post about chakra clearing, and believe me, a year ago I would have thought the whole thing was crazy and exited this post like an ice cube outta Hell. But the truth is, chakras are very much part of our spiritual makeup and need the same kind of attention that we give to our physical selves. We exercise, drink water and insist on getting a good night's rest, but often ignore our 'invisible' skin. Chakras are aligned portals (I guess that's a good word . . .) that absorb spiritual energy. They can become blocked, drained, and can at times soak up negative energy from other people, or situations that we surround ourselves with.

The whole thing is fairly new to me, but I can honestly say chakra cleaning is an effective and important practice. Back in October I was having trouble balancing my energy, and couldn't figure out why on earth I was going from extremely happy and vibrant, to way down in the trash bin of emptiness and despair. Something was around me, a negativity that I'd absorbed and couldn't shake off. I could sense it, because upon leaving the house it would dissolve and then reattach minutes within coming back through the front door. After reading about the crown chakra, I tried a video on YouTube that didn't look too 'weird' or new agey, if that's possible! Through a guided meditation I was taught how to open up and illuminate a space a few inches from the top of my head so it could be cleared and cleansed, which then allowed the Divine to pour in and heal me from the inside out.  After the meditation I got up and walked thorough the house, and it was like a million pounds had dissapated from my body. I was so happy—and almost giddy. Call me a believer!

So, I know it sounds strange, but for me it worked. I do find that I have to repeat the meditation every once in a while because I am still in the same negative space because . . . apparently I am having to help someone else go through a karmic lesson. Oh boy.

Did all of that sound absolutely insane? Haha, that's okay. I'm just the messenger. I would never tell anyone else what to do or how to believe. Talk about bad karma! But again, I found it effective.

Something else just occurred to me that I wanted to tell you about. I was in the kitchen one night doing the dishes and was really thinking hard, to the point that I was oblivious to the world, and when I thought of a certain positive action I wanted to take to improve my life, the whole room lit up. It was so much brighter in that second that I literally stopped what I was doing and turned around to see if someone had turned on a flashlight. My kids do that--they'll walk into the room with a flashlight and burn your eyes out for fun, lol. But I was alone. In that moment I knew that the negative energy that had been surrounded me, had been cleared away by that one positive thought. That, my angels had stepped in and said: you're on the right path. It was a big 'Yes' moment. My message here is, our angels are always with us and will give little signals when we've hit on a train of thought that is aligned with our highest good. I've had a few other similar things happen to me, but the other thing I wanted to mention was that last week when I was being presented with a stressful option and felt cornered and confused, another white feather showed up. A huge white feather. So that was two last week, right when I needed guidance and love. Our angels and spirit guides (and the Divine) are always looking out for us. They want to guide and protect us, but can't if we don't let them. Remember to call on them for help, and always keep your eyes and thoughts open to their little 'messages.' In particular, take note of your dreams each morning. This is how the other side speaks to us the most.

I hope you have a beautiful day, and I wish you a ton of happiness and prosperity! And love.



No comments:

Post a Comment