Monday, November 7, 2016

Reading for November 7, 2016

Fog (veiled), New Moon (promise) & Wunjo "JOY" (rune): 

Move out of the way, the new relationship you have been asking for is about to arrive. Have you been secretly wishing for someone to come along--someone who understands the deepest part of you, who will have your back, someone funny, kind and who will treat you the way you should be treated? Apparently they're about to arrive. From a dark, painful past relationship where lies and maybe even abuse was in the forefront, comes a partnership with no drama, no fear. It's time to heal, to open ourselves up and be cherished. And if love isn't what you want, maybe it's a new friendship, or self love. The truth is, we must love ourselves first NO MATTER WHAT. To match the vibration energy of that knight of shinning armor (or maiden) we must be in love with ourselves. Say: "I am beautiful, flaws and all. I love my flaws. I see my greatness. I am funny. I am wise. I am the perfect package. I love me. All of me. Nothing is wrong with me. I am perfect the way I am. I deserve love." And be happy about it. Dance. Laugh. Take care of yourself. And so it shall be.

Note: see the yellow in both cards? It's the light, the joy, the new love, cutting through all the pain of your past. Clouds may hang around for a short while, but they do go away eventually. It also tells me that the manifestations you made during this recent new moon are on their way.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment